Main Office

(Map & Directions)
6051 Old Bagdad Hwy, Room 202
Milton, FL 32583

Phone: (850) 981-7000
Fax: (850) 623-1208

Email: Development Services

Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


South End Administrative Complex(Map & Directions)
5841 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561


Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.

  • Welcome to Code Compliance Division
  • Contact Information

Code Compliance

The code compliance division enforces the land development code and other ordinances adopted by the board of county commissioners. Enforcement of these ordinances enhances the quality of life for the citizens and property owners of Santa Rosa County and protects property values as well as the public health and safety.

Quick Data Searches

Need to Report a Problem?

In order for your complaint to be handled the quickest way possible, it is important for you to understand what type of complaint you are filing. Santa Rosa County Code Compliance, under the board of county commissioners, works to enforce the land development code and to ensure that dilapidated buildings are repaired or demolished. Garbage, junk, litter and debris issues are not under the direction of code compliance; they are addressed by the environmental enforcement officers of the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office. Although DS enforces building code requirements, unlicensed activity is handled by the Department of Business and Professional Regulations.
Other Violations

Code Compliance Staff
Front Row: Robyn Leverton, Sharon Kimbro
Back Row: Bobby Burkett, Randy Jones
Contact Code Compliance
Phone: (850) 981-7090 E-mail Code Compliance

Home | Contact Us | Master Index | Download Acrobat Reader | Download RealOne Player | Download Flash Player
Copyright 1998, County of Santa Rosa, Florida. All Rights Reserved. Other copyrights apply. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.