Main Office

(Map & Directions)
6051 Old Bagdad Hwy, Room 202
Milton, FL 32583

Phone: (850) 981-7000
Fax: (850) 623-1208

Email: Development Services

Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


South End Administrative Complex(Map & Directions)
5841 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561


Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.

  • Comprehensive Plan
  • Future Land Use Classifications
The Comprehensive Plan provides the necessary statutory direction and basis for county officials to carry out their comprehensive plans and unified land development codes for the benefit of the citizens of Santa Rosa County.
Comprehensive Plan
- Comprehensive Plan 2008-2025
- 2005 Comprehensive Plan Update: Implementation of Joint Land Use Study
- Comp Plan Amendments Matrix
Comprehensive Plan Maps & Tables
- Comp Plan Map Series
- Five Year Schedule Table
Category Description
AG Agriculture Category
SFR Single Family Residential Category
MDR Medium Density Residential Category
RES Residential Category
GPRR Garcon Point Rural Residential Category
GPSFR Garcon Point Single Family Residential Category
CON/REC Conservation/Recreation Category
COMM Commercial Category
INDUS Industrial Category
MARINA Marina Category
MRC Mixed Residential/Commercial Category
HIS Bagdad Historic Category
NBLDR Navarre Beach Low Density Residential Category
NBMDR Navarre Beach Medium Density Residential Category
NBMHDR Navarre Beach Medium-High Density Residential Category
NBHDR Navarre Beach High Density Residential Category
NBU Navarre Beach Public & Private Utilities and Facilities Category

Home | Contact Us | Master Index | Download Acrobat Reader | Download RealOne Player | Download Flash Player
Copyright 1998, County of Santa Rosa, Florida. All Rights Reserved. Other copyrights apply. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.