Bagdad Historical District Architectural Advisory Board Meeting Minutes
September 30, 2003 at 8:30 AM
Mrs. Davis – Board Member
Mr. Lewis – Board Member
Mr. Cook – Board Member
Mr. & Mrs. McNeil – Homeowners
Mrs. D’Asaro – Bagdad Historical Society
Gregg Madsen – Planner I
Beckie Faulkenberry – Planning Director
Topic: Review of Architectural Design of McNeil House Plans
Beckie Faulkenberry presented information concerning a revised façade to the architectural plans for new house construction at 4566 Simpson Street in the Historical District as directed by the Board of County Commissioners. A motion was made to approve the new architectural façade.
This motion was then voted on and passed 2-0 with one abstention.
Beckie Faulkenberry proceeded to discuss with the board and Mrs. D’Asaro the following items:
- Sunshine Law in regards to the Board members.
- Gregg Madsen keeping track of meeting minutes.
- Board member terms, re: 2 year terms and BCC approval.
- Possible increase Board to more than 3 persons
- The need to disperse more information about the BHAAB to homeowners, realtors, and builders
- Checking out other historical districts and city planning departments re: rules & regulations
- Gregg Madsen to organize Architectural and color samples
The meeting ended 10:00. The next regularly scheduled meeting will be on 10/28/03 at 8:00. There will be a special meeting on 10/7/03 at 8:00 to discuss the goals for 2004, and the DC