December 12, 2006
The meeting was called to order at 3:03 p.m. with the following members and staff present:
· Mr. Greg Fountain, Chairman
· Ms. Julie Seanor, Committee Member
· Ms. Joanne Connor, Committee Member
· Ms. Shirley Brown, Committee Member Ms. Sarah Hernandez, Committee Advisor
· Mr. Kenneth Walters, Committee Member
· Ms. Beckie Faulkenberry, Director and Staff to the Committee
· Ms. Laurie Schulze, Recorder and Staff to the Committee
The following members were absent:
· Mr. Gaius Bruce, Co-Chairman
· Ms. Sarah Hernandez, Committee Advisor
Mr. Greg Fountain paraphrased the minutes from the November 14, 2006 meeting. A clarification concerning the temporary time period was asked to be added; the board did not come to a decision regarding the meaning of a temporary time period in reference to temporary buildings.
The board then moved on to the Reserve Point Town Home Community, 2006-NAARB-020. Mr. Mike Stovall presented this project. Ms. Sarah Hernandez could not attend the meeting, however, she did provide an e-mail with questions/comments on this project.
Following discussion, Ms. Julie Seanor moved to approve the project with minor changes to achieve consistency with the Georgian architectural style. Ms. Shirley Brown seconded. The vote was unanimous, and the project was approved.
The meeting adjourned at 4:05 p.m.
Minutes approved by the Board on February 13, 2007