Architectural Advisory Committee
Minutes of the April 23, 2008 Meeting
The meeting was called to order at 8:30 a.m. with the following members and staff present:
- Dr. Charles D’Asaro, Committee Chairman
- Mr. David Bailly, Committee Member
- Ms. Jan Davis, Committee Member
- Darliene Stanhope, Planner III, Staff to the Committee
- Laurie Schulze, Recorder, Staff to the Committee
The minutes of the February 27, 2008, meeting were approved.
The first item on the agenda was Hollis Hancock (2008-BHAAB-003) requesting to enclose their screen room. Mr. Bailly made the motion for approval. Ms. Davis seconded. The project was approved as presented at the meeting.
The second item on the agenda was Glenn Wooten (2007-BHAAB-002) requesting changes to the approved site plan for the new construction on 6901 Cater Street. The Committee discussedthe placement of the modular home. Ms. Davis made a motion that a new site plan and new elevations be submitted for review and approval. Mr. Bailly seconded. The motion was approved.
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 9:00 a.m.