The US Government's Official Web Portal
- USA.gov: Get fast answers to your questions about government benefits and services--from Social Security benefits to governments jobs to tips on cutting energy costs. It's your official source for all federal, state, and local government information.
Military & Veterans
- Newsbank Military Appreciation Special Reports: Newsbank provides links to current news stories and information. Click on any of the links to learn about Department of Defense News, Veteran's Issues, Military Appreciation Month and other military related news.
- Gale OneFile - Military and Intelligence: Search scholarly journals, magazines, and reports covering all aspects of past and present military affairs. Updated daily.
- Gale OneFile - War and Terrorism: Gain valuable insight into conflicts and their causes, impact, and perception on a global scale.
- Santa Rosa County Veterans Services: SRC Veterans Services assists in filing Department of Veteran Affairs claims or other VA benefits, as well as answering any questions you may have regarding Florida's benefits for veterans.
- Veteran's Health Library: The VA wants to help you stay healthy. Learn how VA Patient Aligned Care Teams (PACT) put you at the center of your health care, so VA can support what matters most to you.
Tax Forms & Information
- AARP Tax-Aide Information: AARP Foundation Tax-Aide provides in-person and virtual tax assistance to anyone, free of charge, with a focus on taxpayers who are over 50 and have low to moderate income.
- IRS - Forms, Instructions, & Publications: Taxpayers are no longer automatically receiving paper income tax packages in the mail from the IRS, which contained the forms, schedules and instructions for filing a paper income tax return. If you don't want to request and wait for forms to be mailed to you, you may visit this IRS link or download frequently used forms on this site.