We welcome purchase suggestions from our patrons. Due to the number of purchase suggestions we receive, we cannot notify you of the status of your suggestion, nor can we guarantee purchase of any particular suggestion or provide a time frame for possible purchase. We value your input and each suggestion will be carefully considered in accordance with our library collection guidelines and budget.
Check the Catalog
Please check the Library Catalog to see if the library already owns the item before you submit a suggestion. If you find the item, you may request the item through the self-service Request Materials feature on our webpage.
The library will consider purchasing items suggested by patrons if the requested materials:
- Were published in the past 3 to 5 years
- Are currently in print in the United States
- Otherwise meet the library's selection criteria
- Popular and recently published materials are always considered for purchase.
- Materials published more than five years ago are often out of print.
- Books in a series are often older or out of print.
- New audio and video titles are always considered.
- eBooks are selected from new, best-selling, or classic titles only.
We are unable to process suggestions with incomplete information on the request form.
Suggest a Purchase Online Request Form