Volunteers from AARP Tax-Aide will be assisting with taxes at three Santa Rosa County libraries beginning February 1. The AARP Tax-Aide program is the nation's largest free, volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance service, providing service to millions of low- and middle-income taxpayers, with special attention to those ages 60 and older.
For more information on AARP Tax-Aide, please visit their website.
- AARP Tax-Aide will be available at the Gulf Breeze Library on Mondays and Saturdays from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. from Feb. 6 - Apr. 17. Patrons are served on a first come–first served basis. Preregistration is not accepted and space is limited, so arrive early.
- AARP Tax-Aide will be available at the Milton Library on Tuesdays, Wednesdays*, and Thursdays from 12 - 4 p.m. from Feb. 1 - Apr. 13 BY APPOINTMENT (*Please note: the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of the month will be from 1 - 4 p.m.). Library staff CANNOT make appointments for patrons. Appointments can be made by:
- Visiting the AARP Tax Aide website.
- Calling the AARP Foundation toll free number at 1-888-687-2277
- Calling 850-418-1207 and leaving a message with your name, phone number, and which location you would like to use, or if date or time is more important to you. Someone will call you back to give you your appointment time.
- AARP Tax-Aide will be available at the Navarre Library on Mondays and Fridays from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. from Feb. 3 - Apr. 17. Patrons are served on a first come–first served basis. Preregistration is not accepted and space is limited, so arrive early.
Click here for links to downloadable tax forms as well as other valuable information on the IRS website.