Latest COVID-19 Updates
COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Information
to receive updates via email. Updates are only sent when new information is available.
Vaccines and boosters
- COVID-19 vaccinations and booster shots are available at the Santa Rosa County Health Department. For more information, appointment locations and times, call FDOH-Santa Rosa at 850-983-5200 and select option 1 for scheduling COVID-19 vaccines. Find more information about the COVID-19 vaccinations offered by the Santa Rosa County Health Department at http://santarosa.floridahealth.gov/programs-and-services/infectious-disease-services/covid-19/index.html.
- Vaccines/boosters are also available at other locations. Find the location nearest you and the vaccine being administered at floridahealthcovid19.gov/vaccines/vaccine-locator or www.vaccines.gov.
NOMI Health continues to offer two COVID-19 testing sites in Santa Rosa County at the following locations operating from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily, Monday through Sunday.
5629 Byrom Street Milton, Florida
Gulf Breeze Flea Market
5760 Gulf Breeze Parkway, Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Testing will be offered on a first come, first served basis, with no pre-screening or appointment required. Sites will offer walk-up testing with both PCR (24-48 hour results) or rapid antigen testing (20-minute results) available. Testing is available to insured and uninsured citizens. Insurance information will be collected.
For further information regarding these COVID testing sites contact NOMI Health Call Center at 904-295-0562.
Other testing locations can be found online at floridahealthcovid19.gov/testing-sites.
- Everyone who is physically capable of donating plasma or blood is urged to do so during the pandemic. Convalescent plasma from recovered COVID patients is being evaluated as a treatment for those with serious or immediately life-threatening COVID infections. Donations can be scheduled online at OneBlood.org.
- OneBlood web site is testing all donations for the COVID-19 antibody. The antibody test will indicate if the donor has antibodies, regardless of presence of symptoms.
- Appointments to donate are required.
- Do not donate if you are not feeling well or have a cough or fever.
There are many feeding programs in the county where residents can pick up enough food for a family of four for at least a week. For a more complete list, visit Feeding the Gulf Coast's website to use the search feature to locate the closest food pantry or distribution event.