COVID-19 Testing Information
Drive-through COVID-19 Testing
- Santa Rosa County is contracting with Ascension Sacred Heart to maintain two testing sites to test up to 300 people per day, five days a week.
- Pre-registration for COVID-19 testing at these two sites is no longer required.
- No out of pocket cost or copay will be collected but bring photo ID and any insurance cards as insurance will be submitted.
- Remain in your vehicle for the duration of the process.
- Testing will nasal swabs.
- This is not a test for antibodies.
- For further questions, contact the Department of Health (850-564-2307).
|Every Mon., Wed. and Fri. until further notice||9 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Milton Community Center||5629 Byrom St. in Milton|
|Every Tues. and Thurs. until further notice||9 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Tiger Point Community Center||1370 Tiger Park Lane in Gulf Breeze|
What to expect at community-based testing sites
- You must arrive in a personal vehicle.
- Air conditioning must work.
- All people must be seated next to operating window.
- Each vehicle will be greeted and directed by personnel in full medical protective gear.
- All passengers must stay inside vehicles from arrival to departure.
- Limit the people in your vehicle to those needing testing (maximum of five).
- Your temperature will be checked using a no-touch thermometer.
Each person who meets site testing criteria will be asked for the following:
- Photo ID with current address (place on the dashboard)
- Health insurance card (everyone will be tested regardless of insurance coverage) - there is no out-of-pocket cost
- Healthcare facility employee or first responder ID/badge (if applicable)
Things to consider:
- There are no bathrooms.
- There is no food bank distribution at this location.
- There may be significant wait times.