New VA Disability Claim


We look forward to assisting you in filing your first VA Disability Claim. Before your appointment, please make sure you have the following:

  • DD214s (all of them) or Discharge Certificates
  • If you are married
    • Spouse's Social Security number and marriage certificate
    • Name, cities and state of marriages, divorces or deaths of all previous marriages of the veteran and spouse
  • Dates, cities and states (country name, if outside the U.S.) of all previous marriages, divorces and deaths for YOUR and the Veteran’S former spouses
  • Social Security card and birth certificates of all dependents
  • STRs, if you are within 1 year of separation
  • Government ID
  • Voided Check

All medical records must be on a USB drive or disc.