July 12, 2022
5541 Alabama St.
Milton, FL 32570
K-5 Summer Reading Program (Milton)
Tuesday, July 12, 2022
Come to any Santa Rosa County Library for a fun program! Read for 15 minutes per day between June 6 and July 16 for great prizes. Participate on READsquared or pick up a paper reading log from your library or print one from our website.
Programs for students who were in K-5th grades during the last school year will begin on June 6 and be held:
• 1 p.m. on Tuesdays at the Milton Library
• 5:30 p.m. on Tuesdays at the Pace Library
• 1 p.m. on Wednesdays at the Jay Library
• 1 p.m. on Thursdays at the Navarre Library
• 5:30 p.m. on Thursdays at the Gulf Breeze Library
All activities are free and open to the public. Registration for programs is not required. The summer reading program is sponsored by the Friends of the Library groups. Visit our website for additional details at www.santarosa.fl.gov/libraries.