Library Series - Pest Management
Join UF/IFAS Extension Santa Rosa County to learn about pest management. Integrated pest management is a four-tiered approach to mitigate biotic threats to your gardens and landscapes. It covers weeds, insects and pathogens.
- July 10, 2:30 p.m. - Gulf Breeze Library, 1060 Shoreline Dr. in Gulf Breeze
- July 13, 10:30 a.m. - Milton Library, 5541 Alabama St. in Milton
- July 17, 2:30 p.m. - Jay Library, 5259 Booker Ln. in Jay
- July 19, 2:30 p.m. - Navarre Library, 8484 James M. Harvell Rd. in Navarre
- July 26, 10:30 a.m. - Pace Library, 4750 Pace Patriot Blvd. in Pace
- July 27, 1-2 p.m. - Virtually via Zoom. Register for the Zoom class at https://ufl.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwodOmvqT0rHNJVmpwHrzWVN_IGeqnIA-8o
For questions or more information, contact UF/IFAS Extension Santa Rosa County by calling 850-623-3868.
# # #