Santa Rosa County has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce the transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system.
The new e-Procurement Portal will allow vendors or interested parties to do the following:
- Register at no cost to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, one location for all bid opportunities issued by the county.
The new e-Procurement Portal will create efficiencies for county staff with the following:
- Build existing templates into the platform to standardize the procurement process.
- Develop draft solicitations using the specification-building tools.
- Use workflows to obtain final review and approval of a solicitation.
- Publish solicitations that send automated notifications to vendors.
- Automatically generate bid tabulations and side-by-side analyses to compare proposals.
- Evaluate and score proposals electronically.
- Award projects and create contracts.
- Utilize Contract Management to track contracts and related insurance, milestones, end dates and performance.
Santa Rosa County looks forward to implementing the platform to streamline the process, strengthen communication, and provide easy access to information, reports and status updates. To register, click here, registrants will receive an email to activate their account. For more information about how to register, please see the help file here.