News Flash Home
The original item was published from 10/14/2020 9:12:16 AM to 10/31/2020 12:00:03 AM.
Posted on: October 14, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Santa Rosa County libraries open for computer use and "grab and go" browsing beginning Oct. 19
Santa Rosa County libraries open for computer use and "grab and go" browsing beginning Oct. 19
In compliance with orders from local and state officials and to maintain the safety of patrons and employees, the Santa Rosa Library System is implementing a phased approach to re-opening.Beginning Mon., Oct. 19
- Libraries are open to the public for computer use and “grab and go” browsing
- Mon. – Fri. from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sat. from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Patrons are encouraged to use the online catalog search prior to arriving at the library to see what items are available for checkout.
- To encourage social distancing, a limited number of patrons will be allowed inside at a time.
- Masks are encouraged. Free masks and hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- Curbside pickup will still be available Mon. – Fri.; patrons are encouraged to continue using this service. Holds may also be picked up inside the library on Saturday.
- All items must be returned in the outside book drops so they can be cleaned before being returned to library shelves.
- All library meeting rooms remain closed until further notice.
- Donations are NOT being accepted at this time. Do not leave items outside the library.
- All payments must be made over the phone with a credit or debit card.
- Call 981-READ (7323) for questions.
# # #