UF/IFAS Extension Santa Rosa County is offering a free tree pruning course at all Santa Rosa County Library locations in February. This course will cover the basics of tree structure, the purpose of pruning, limb removal, and when to prune. Join the extension service at one of the following course offerings:
- 10:30 a.m. on Thur., Feb. 9 - Milton Library, 5541 Alabama Street in Milton
- 2:30 p.m. on Mon., Feb. 13 - Gulf Breeze Library, 1060 Shoreline Drive in Gulf Breeze
- 2:30 p.m. on Wed., Feb. 15 - Navarre Library, 8484 James M. Harvell Road in Navarre
- 2:30 p.m. on Mon., Feb. 20 - Jay Library, 5259 Booker Lane in Jay
- 10:30 a.m. on Wed., Feb. 22 - Pace Library, 4750 Pace Patriot Boulevard in Pace
For more information, contact the UF/IFAS Extension Santa Rosa County at 850-623-3868, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays.
# # #