Your County - Your Priorities
Share your feedback on budget priorities
in one of five local workshops
Santa Rosa County wants your feedback! Five local workshops, one for each commission district, have been scheduled at a variety of times to give the public opportunity to learn how the county's annual budget is funded and allocated. A budget in brief document is available online to give a quick overview as well as the full adopted 2020 budget.
- Sat., Jan. 25, 9 to 11 a.m. at Pace Community Center
5976 Chumuckla Hwy., Pace
- Tues., Jan. 28, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Gulf Breeze Community Center
800 Shoreline Dr., Gulf Breeze
- Tues., Feb. 4, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Santa Rosa County Auditorium
4530 Spike's Way, Milton
- Tues., Feb. 18, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Jay Community Center
5259 Booker Ln., Jay
- Sat., Feb. 22, 9 to 11 a.m. at Navarre Visitor Center
8543 Navarre Pkwy., Navarre
The board of county commissioners will hold a Budget Planning Roundtable Feb. 25, 1 p.m. at a location to be determined at a later date. For more information, contact Santa Rosa County Administration, 850-983-1877.
# # #